Learn how to get the most out of your content, and waste no more time getting your message out to the world!
Do you want to learn more about managing your content on your WordPress website?
Save time by learning how to manage blog posts, pages, widgets, and menus the easy way, so you can showcase your content in the best way possible.
Learn via text and videos, and ask questions along the way.
What people are saying about this course:
This is a good, clear, easy-to-understand course. The instructor speaks slowly enough to be able to follow while trying things out in WordPress in another window – but she isn’t at all condescending or overly-techie!
Thanks so much for this clear introduction to managing content. Although I have been using WordPress for almost a year, I found this course very helpful & picked up quite a few things.
What’s in the course?
- How to navigate the WordPress admin interface.
- Creating and editing posts, pages, menus, and widgets.
- Organising media.
- Using categories and tags to index your content and make it easier for visitors to find their way around your website.
- Managing multiple user accounts.
- Enabling and disabling comments, and how to manage comments.
- How to use the WordPress app for desktop and mobile.
Are there any prerequisites?
You should have completed the course How to Install and Set up WordPress For Beginners. This course will teach you how to install WordPress, and the basics of WordPress themes.
Who is the course for?
- Small business owners and employees who want to save money by managing their own website.
- Creatives who are new to WordPress and want to support their clients’ WordPress websites.
- Anyone who uses WordPress and wants to stop paying a developer to make small changes to their site.
100% satisfaction guarantee!
If this course doesn’t meet your needs, simply let us know within 30 days and we will refund the entire cost.