How to easily install and set up WordPress on your own website
Do you want to quickly and easily set up your own WordPress website? Let this free course save the day!
Save money and time by doing it yourself, so you can get on with the business of creating amazing web content.
Learn via text and videos, and ask the instructor questions along the way.
What people are saying about this course:
“Easy to understand and well worth the time involved.”
“Short and easy to digest course , does not intimidate a newbie and overwhelm. Just get confidence with this course then go to the next and expand upon what you learned.”
“I have followed this course through and created my own website using wordpress, which I hadn’t heard of before. This was my first attempt ever at creating a website and I found WordPress to be extremely easy to pick up. The course was very informative and helpful. If you want to try it out for yourself, even a beginner like me can install and use the software after this course.”
What’s in the course?
- Tips for choosing a domain name and web host,
- How to use the cPanel on your web host to automatically install WordPress,
- Different types of themes available, and how to install and activate a theme.
Are there any prerequisites?
Not at all! Be prepared to learn the very basics about installing WordPress. Just come with an idea for a website.
Who is the course for?
- Small business owners who want to save money by managing their own website.
- Creatives who are new to WordPress and want to support their clients’ WordPress websites.
- Anyone who uses WordPress and wants to stop paying a developer to make small changes to their site.