Learn how to save money by building, designing, and maintaining your WordPress website yourself!
Baffled by jargon when trying to make simple changes to your WordPress website?
This course explains how to customise and maintain your WordPress site in easy-to-understand language.
Learn via videos, images, text, and ask questions along the way.
The course is a combination of text, screenshots, screencasts, video, and worksheets. It also includes the entire course as a downloadable eBook.
What people are saying about this course:
“The name of the course says it all. Whether you need to add new articles to your blog, want to create a website from scratch, or something in between, the course steps you through WordPress basics and beyond. By showing you how to do things yourself, it will save you paying hundreds of dollars (if not more) to a WordPress designer/developer.”
“Great teacher and great course! I’d recommend it to anyone looking to rev up their WordPress skills without diving into a coder rabbit hole.”
“I found this course easy to follow and the explanations really de-mystified WordPress. The course teaches you everything you need to know to confidently create a website and manage it on a day to day basis… so next time you have a problem with your website, you can find out the cause and fix it yourself!”
What’s in the course?
- Why you should use cPanel.
- How to use FTP to access the files of your WordPress website.
- Customise your website with lessons on design and coding basics.
- Working with permalinks.
- How to test your website on different browsers.
- Learn how to troubleshoot, back up, and maintain a WordPress website without hiring a developer.
Are there any prerequisites?
You should have completed the courses How to Install and Set up WordPress For Beginners and How to Manage Content in WordPress. These courses will ensure that you have the background knowledge about installing your WordPress website and managing content.
Who is the course for?
- Small business owners who want to save money by managing their own website.
- Creatives who are new to WordPress and want to support their clients’ WordPress websites.
- Anyone who uses WordPress and wants to stop paying a developer to make small changes to their site.
100% satisfaction guarantee!
If this course doesn’t meet your needs, simply let us know within 30 days and we will refund the entire cost.